- Ensure compliance and assist with adherence to the Quality Management system (ISO9001).
- Carry out product tests and thorough independent final inspection of Incoming materials and finished assemblies to defined procedures, formally reporting all defects.
- Responsible for checking, progressing and collating accurate build and inspection records.
- Degree holder or equivalent qualification in quality control is preferred.
- Knowledge in handling QC equipment such as High Gauge, Profile Projector, Calliper & Micrometre is an added advantage.
- Prior experience in related fields is an added advantage.