- Oversee all manufacturing related activities to achieve operations effectiveness.
- Drive improvement initiatives and manage production flow, work schedule and resources budgeting & planning.
- Coordinate with other departments to resolve problems.
- Assist in implementing operational improvement strategies for productivity, quality, safety, costs saving and training.
- Promote teamwork within the production team and with other divisions.
- Candidates must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/ Professional Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Engineering (Chemical/ Electrical/ Electronic/ Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Conversant in Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in related fields is required for this position.