- Attend and follow up on existing and new overseas enquiries.
- Participate in daily operational matters including attend to and follow up on existing and new overseas enquiries, prepare quotations/ pro-forma invoices as well as order planning with other departments.
- Assist in export business strategies to source for potential advertisement opportunities in overseas media.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Prior experience in related fields is an added advantage.
- Excellent command in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Ability to communicate in Mandarin is an added advantage.